Cost of living in Bergen, Norway compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12757 USD / NOK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 58% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $11,356 (kr 89,014) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $7,200 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (23 minutes ago)