Cost of living in Bergen, Norway vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11649 USD / NOK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 49% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $8,514 (kr 73,085) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,700 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 35,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Manaus costs R$ 80 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Luxembourg costs €35 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johannesburg costs R 7,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sherbrooke costs C$77 (about 1 hour ago)