Cost of living in Bergen, Norway compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12270 USD / NOK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 55% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $9,457 (kr 77,069) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,100 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Odense costs kr0.67 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨300 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vladivostok costs руб 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €62 (about 2 hours ago)