Cost of living in Bergen, Norway compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12357 USD / NOK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 55% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $9,914 (kr 80,229) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,400 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$7,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,151 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.80 (about 2 hours ago)