Cost of living in Bergen, Norway compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12331 USD / NOK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 55% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $9,737 (kr 78,966) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,300 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $13 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Praia costs 260 Escudo (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)