Cost of living in Bergen, Norway compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12550 USD / NOK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 55% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $9,431 (kr 75,145) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,100 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (35 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kharkiv costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 109,730 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)