Cost of living in Benidorm, Spain compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.153 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benidorm (Spain) is 29% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,316 (€2,009) in Benidorm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,800 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $16 (24 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Nottingham costs £80 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,931 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orël costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)