Cost of living in Beni Mellal, Morocco compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10005 USD / MAD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beni Mellal (Morocco) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $500 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $500 (4,993 Dirham) in Beni Mellal.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $30 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨19 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (32 minutes ago)