Cost of living in Beni Mellal, Morocco compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10488 USD / MAD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beni Mellal (Morocco) is 4% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $910 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $872 (8,316 Dirham) in Beni Mellal.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$250 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,643 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Turin costs €860 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Windsor costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)