Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00008 USD / IDR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $750 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $735 (Rp 9,773,301) in Bengkulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stuttgart costs €24 (38 minutes ago)