Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00007 USD / IDR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 16% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $500 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $418 (Rp 5,800,606) in Bengkulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,200,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (about 2 hours ago)