Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.709 USD / LYD *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 20% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,906 (5,512 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,250 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $735 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 30 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mérida costs Mex$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puebla costs Mex$ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)