Cost of living comparison between Benghazi, Libya and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.702 USD / LYD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 24% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,642 (6,607 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$12,573 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Valletta costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.90 (about 1 hour ago)