Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.700 USD / LYD *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 24% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,883 (5,548 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chandigarh costs ₨50,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)