Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.731 USD / LYD *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 8% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,019 (4,132 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,800 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $610 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$18 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Essen costs €111 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 40 (about 1 hour ago)