Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.752 USD / LYD *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 9% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,822 (3,753 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,600 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Victoria costs C$8 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (21 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)