Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.726 USD / LYD *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 8% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,014 (4,151 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,800 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 90₴ (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £600 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,569 (about 1 hour ago)