Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,089 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29922 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,413 (R$ 8,065) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,100 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1,525 (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $120 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$10 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in João Pessoa costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)