Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,372 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30486 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 4% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,714 (R$ 8,902) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,600 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mangalore costs ₨45 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durgapur costs ₨300 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 5,000,000 ₩ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rabat costs 10,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)