Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,353 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27404 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,100 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $2,089 (R$ 7,624) in Belo Horizonte.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (about 1 hour ago)