Cost of living in Belluno, Italy compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.148 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belluno (Italy) is 39% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,326 (€2,898) in Belluno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,400 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $17 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ryazan costs руб 44 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $250 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 300TL (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (43 minutes ago)