Cost of living in Belize City, Belize vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.49590 USD / BZD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belize City (Belize) is 7% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,250 (BZ$4,537) in Belize City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,100 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 50元 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM45 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)