Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30299 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,624 (R$ 8,661) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 15,000 ﷼ (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $160 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nazilli costs 6.00TL (about 1 hour ago)