Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00354 USD / HUF
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 13% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $830 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $719 (203,173 Ft) in Békéscsaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php156 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 600,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Shah Alam costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)