Cost of living in Béjaïa, Algeria compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00848 USD / DZD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Béjaïa (Algeria) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,100 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $6,043 (712,938 Dinar) in Béjaïa.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abidjan costs 4,500 Franc (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Basel costs CHF 86 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £807 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)