Cost of living in Béjaïa, Algeria vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00842 USD / DZD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Béjaïa (Algeria) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,500 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $6,439 (764,574 Dinar) in Béjaïa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (26 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)