Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35437 USD / TND
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 28% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $400 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $287 (809 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $19 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$22 (about 2 hours ago)