Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40985 USD / TND
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 28% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $480 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $345 (842 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 15 лв (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U50,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tekirdağ costs 80,000TL (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Palm Bay, Florida costs $52 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kelowna costs C$10 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (34 minutes ago)