Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40072 USD / TND
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 28% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $520 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $373 (930 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 100 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $75 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,505 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 4,300 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cotonou costs 252 Franc (about 3 hours ago)