Cost of living comparison between Beja, Tunisia and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.43313 USD / TND
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 19% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $650 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $523 (1,209 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stavropol' costs руб 20,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston upon Hull costs £19,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 45,410 (36 minutes ago)