Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 604 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00066 USD / LBP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 44% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,382 (8,094,266 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $4,574 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)