Cost of living in Beira, Mozambique compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01653 USD / MZN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is 5% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $6,597 (399,079 MT) in Beira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,300 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 23 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 17 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 110 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨120 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 356,402 (34 minutes ago)