Cost of living in Beira, Mozambique compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01720 USD / MZN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is 13% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $7,553 (439,216 MT) in Beira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,700 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 50,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php500 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bristol costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)