Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 845 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15826 USD / CNY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 8% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $8,640 (元54,593) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $8,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 420 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lima costs S/. 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 130TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (about 2 hours ago)