Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 624 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14540 USD / CNY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 5% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $8,780 (元60,385) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $8,400 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nottingham costs £3.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 17TL (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 99TL (about 1 hour ago)