Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 794 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14993 USD / CNY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 13% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $8,368 (元55,816) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $7,400 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Palma de Mallorca costs €1.20 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,220 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 299 (about 1 hour ago)