Cost of living in Beersheba, Israel compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28477 USD / ILS
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beersheba (Israel) is 27% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,200 (14,748 ₪) in Beersheba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,300 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$16 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle costs AU$20 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ōita costs ¥500 (about 1 hour ago)