Cost of living in Batumi, Georgia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37169 USD / GEL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 11% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $880 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $787 (2,116 Lari) in Batumi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $16 (17 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Nottingham costs £80 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,931 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orël costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ananindeua costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)