Cost of living in Batumi, Georgia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41465 USD / GEL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 5% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $656 (1,582 Lari) in Batumi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $625 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元50 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.29 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £4.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$254,125 (about 1 hour ago)