Cost of living in Batu Pahat, Malaysia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24116 USD / MYR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batu Pahat (Malaysia) is 19% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $690 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $556 (RM2,306) in Batu Pahat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Panama City costs 700 B/. (3 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Antalya costs 5.00TL (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $65 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥154 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.65 (about 1 hour ago)