Cost of living in Battambang, Cambodia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00025 USD / KHR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Battambang (Cambodia) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,524 (10,150,969 Riels) in Battambang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (less than a minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.50 (33 minutes ago)