Cost of living in Battambang, Cambodia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00025 USD / KHR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Battambang (Cambodia) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,900 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $5,764 (23,037,093 Riels) in Battambang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $813 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (about 2 hours ago)