Cost of living in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baton Rouge, Louisiana (United States) is 30% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,715 in Baton Rouge, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,400 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mountain View, California costs $25,925 (about 1 hour ago)