Cost of living in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baton Rouge, Louisiana (United States) is 41% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,413 in Baton Rouge, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$320,000 (about 1 hour ago)