Cost of living in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baton Rouge, Louisiana (United States) is 30% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,067 in Baton Rouge, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,900 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €250 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)