Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00177 USD / XAF
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 53% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,895 (2,773,442 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,200 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $1.60 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cúcuta costs COL$6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bauru costs R$ 28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)