Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00187 USD / XAF
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 57% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,648 (3,014,932 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,600 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo André costs R$ 3,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 84,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)