Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00174 USD / XAF
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 50% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,653 (2,674,657 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,100 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arcata, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Butte, Montana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jammu costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)