Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00177 USD / XAF
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 54% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,236 (2,959,565 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,400 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Quito costs $5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $68 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Seoul costs ₩3,560 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $21,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,548 (about 2 hours ago)