Cost of living in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Kitts and Nevis compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37069 USD / XCD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis (Saint Kitts and Nevis) is 14% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,114 (EC$13,797) in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$25 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,200 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 40 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Durban costs R 300,900 (about 1 hour ago)