Cost of living in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Kitts and Nevis compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36167 USD / XCD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis (Saint Kitts and Nevis) is 12% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,718 (EC$13,046) in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,200 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$100 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 60,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $545 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)