Cost of living in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Kitts and Nevis compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36988 USD / XCD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis (Saint Kitts and Nevis) is 12% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,820 (EC$13,033) in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,300 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$700 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yancheng costs 元75 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gorakhpur costs ₨1,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)