Cost of living in Basra, Iraq vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00084 USD / IQD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 13% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,484 (2,962,511 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,200 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Palo Alto, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Arlington, Texas costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)