Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00084 USD / IQD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 15% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,295 (2,716,705 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)