Cost of living in Basel, Switzerland compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.068 USD / CHF
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basel (Switzerland) is 62% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $11,642 (CHF 10,900) in Basel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $7,200 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 17 ₪ (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 8,999 (about 2 hours ago)