Cost of living in Basel, Switzerland compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.015 USD / CHF
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basel (Switzerland) is 81% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $28,258 (CHF 27,838) in Basel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $15,625 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (about 1 hour ago)