Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00032 USD / COP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 9% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,700 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,545 (COL$4,850,286) in Barranquilla.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (about 1 hour ago)