Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00032 USD / COP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 9% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,900 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,734 (COL$5,365,924) in Barranquilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £660 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 20,000元 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 30,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 200 MT (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (39 minutes ago)