Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00033 USD / COP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 6% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,295 (COL$9,925,312) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,100 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rajkot costs ₨12,500 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Xiamen costs 元0.08 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sihanoukville costs 10,000 Riels (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (about 1 hour ago)