Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00034 USD / COP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,357 (COL$9,800,291) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,250 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (26 minutes ago)