Cost of living comparison between Barranquilla, Colombia and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00034 USD / COP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,348 (COL$9,847,322) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,250 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)