Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00035 USD / COP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,371 (COL$9,731,572) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,250 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,931 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. John's, NL costs C$130 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 2,200 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)