Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00034 USD / COP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 7% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,669 (COL$7,746,722) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tallinn costs €170 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Trieste costs €9 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨50 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dubai costs Dirham 25 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $915 (18 minutes ago)