Cost of living comparison between Barrancabermeja, Colombia and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00032 USD / COP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barrancabermeja (Colombia) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $500 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $498 (COL$1,536,595) in Barrancabermeja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampere costs €13 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨19 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 6,600 lei (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 215,000 (about 1 hour ago)