Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00001 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 17% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $715 (Bs 57,086,042) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $610 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (about 1 hour ago)