Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 520 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10025 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 65% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,347 (Bs 53,337) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,250 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gaziantep costs 80TL (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 100 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元125 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Johannesburg costs R 2,999 (about 1 hour ago)