Cost of living comparison between Barquisimeto, Venezuela and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 343 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10025 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 71% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,128 (Bs 51,150) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Birmingham costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Toronto costs C$1.08 (about 2 hours ago)