Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 456 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10010 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 70% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,515 (Bs 55,092) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,250 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €30 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,779 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boise, Idaho costs $150 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 5,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)