Cost of living in Barka', Oman compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.599 USD / OMR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barka' (Oman) is 24% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,089 (﷼ 1,189) in Barka' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 500₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $454 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (about 1 hour ago)