Cost of living in Bari, Italy compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.169 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bari (Italy) is 14% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,390 (€2,045) in Bari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,100 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨40 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jyväskylä costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 120₴ (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cambridge costs £58 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 8,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)