Cost of living in Bari, Italy compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.185 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bari (Italy) is 13% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,720 (€2,294) in Bari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,400 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hangzhou costs 元7 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $80 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $430 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gorzów Wielkopolski costs 100 zł (32 minutes ago)