Cost of living in Bari, Italy compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.242 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bari (Italy) is 14% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,066 (€2,469) in Bari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,700 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)