Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00000 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 39% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $250 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $153 (Bs 37,976,079) in Barcelona.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 20 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albany, New York costs $430 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Toowoomba costs AU$860 (about 2 hours ago)