Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10025 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 23% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $6,384 (Bs 63,684) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,200 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver, Washington costs $4.41 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Glasgow costs £1.29 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$16 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Córdoba costs ARS $13,999 (21 minutes ago)