Cost of living in Barcelona, Spain compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,652 prices entered by 343 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.087 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Spain) is 26% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,145 (€2,894) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 10,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 300 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)