Cost of living in Barcelona, Spain compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,301 prices entered by 416 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.227 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Spain) is 29% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,402 (€4,404) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,200 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kelowna costs C$10 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kandy costs 1,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)