Cost of living in Barcelona, Spain vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,105 prices entered by 382 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.134 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Spain) is 20% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $6,220 (€5,487) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,200 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trondheim costs kr 51,600 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Essen costs €650 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Madrid costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kraków costs 15 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $5,590 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £700 (about 3 hours ago)