Cost of living in Baotou, China compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15662 USD / CNY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baotou (China) is 12% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,300 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,150 (元7,345) in Baotou.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Glasgow costs £50 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 79 kn (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (31 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Columbia, South Carolina costs $0.69 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in York costs £0.48 (about 1 hour ago)