Cost of living in Baotou, China compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14529 USD / CNY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baotou (China) is 6% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,662 (元18,323) in Baotou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (33 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)