Cost of living in Baoding, China compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15890 USD / CNY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baoding (China) is 16% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $910 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $767 (元4,829) in Baoding.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Port Louis costs ₨1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (36 minutes ago)