Cost of living in Banjarmasin, Indonesia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00007 USD / IDR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banjarmasin (Indonesia) is 13% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $7,122 (Rp 99,104,596) in Banjarmasin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,300 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Victoria costs C$8 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (14 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (41 minutes ago)