Cost of living in Banjarmasin, Indonesia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00008 USD / IDR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banjarmasin (Indonesia) is 17% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $6,795 (Rp 90,543,843) in Banjarmasin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,800 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in João Pessoa costs R$ 3.20 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beni Mellal costs 60 Dirham (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨100 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,500 (36 minutes ago)