Cost of living in Banjarmasin, Indonesia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00007 USD / IDR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banjarmasin (Indonesia) is 17% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,663 (Rp 48,935,149) in Banjarmasin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (21 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)