Cost of living in Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.549 USD / BAM
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 10% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $824 (1,500KM) in Banja Luka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $8 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 12,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)