Cost of living in Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 353 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.628 USD / BAM
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 4% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,300 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,242 (1,976KM) in Banja Luka.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)