Cost of living in Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 380 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.627 USD / BAM
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 6% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,400 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,320 (2,104KM) in Banja Luka.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 140 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trincomalee costs 455 ₨ (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元125,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lawrence, Kansas costs $25,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,321 (40 minutes ago)