Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02140 USD / DOP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 16% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $2,096 (RD$ 97,945) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)