Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.02164 USD / DOP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 12% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $2,190 (RD$ 101,230) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)