Cost of living in Bandirma, Turkey compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26065 USD / TRY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandirma (Turkey) is 20% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $800 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $641 (2,459TL) in Bandirma.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $0.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Shanghai costs 元300 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kakinada costs ₨1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨200 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Sydney costs AU$1,500 (24 minutes ago)