Cost of living in Bandirma, Turkey compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28442 USD / TRY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandirma (Turkey) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $880 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $857 (3,013TL) in Bandirma.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Namur costs €900 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Podgorica costs €20 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Basel costs CHF 600,000,000,000,000,016,777,216 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (44 minutes ago)