Cost of living in Bandirma, Turkey compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26556 USD / TRY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandirma (Turkey) is 5% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $625 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $592 (2,228TL) in Bandirma.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$320,000 (about 1 hour ago)