Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.748 USD / BND
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 20% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,610 (B$4,829) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 25 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Long Beach, California costs $40 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 6,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (about 1 hour ago)