Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.709 USD / BND
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 15% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,440 (B$4,852) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Ankara costs 9TL (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 150 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)