Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.635 USD / BND
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 6% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,178 (B$5,008) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨18,164 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 3 hours ago)