Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.757 USD / BND
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 17% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,520 (B$4,652) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 350,000 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €100 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nadiad costs ₨1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,506 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 80,000 Leone (31 minutes ago)