Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.724 USD / BND
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 24% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,044 (B$5,585) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,250 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 750 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,200 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Szczecin costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)