Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.662 USD / BND
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 13% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,391 (B$5,123) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasov costs 2,600 lei (23 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Grand Rapids costs $3.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pisa costs €80 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shenzhen costs 元400 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Shijiazhuang costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)