Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.715 USD / BND
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 25% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,065 (B$5,683) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,250 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (8 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨9 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £1.14 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)