Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.737 USD / BND
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 18% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,063 (B$4,155) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,600 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$88,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $10,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)