Cost of living in Bamako, Mali compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00188 USD / XOF
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 20% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,112 (1,656,493 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,600 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saipan costs $38,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cancún costs Mex$ 17 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨750 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 3 hours ago)