Cost of living in Bălţi, Moldova compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05889 USD / MDL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bălţi (Moldova) is 19% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $510 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $415 (7,040 Leu) in Bălţi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $996 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨150 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Buffalo, New York costs $75 (about 3 hours ago)