Cost of living in Bălţi, Moldova compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05732 USD / MDL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bălţi (Moldova) is 18% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $510 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $416 (7,253 Leu) in Bălţi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$88,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Adana costs 1,450TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,300 (about 2 hours ago)