Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu, Brazil compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31771 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,570 (R$ 11,236) in Balneario Camboriu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Coimbra costs €29,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Campinas costs R$ 25 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (34 minutes ago)