Cost of living comparison between Balneario Camboriu, Brazil and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.32140 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,601 (R$ 11,204) in Balneario Camboriu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in León costs Mex$ 150 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $21,815 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.99 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,136 (about 1 hour ago)