Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu, Brazil compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32003 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,366 (R$ 7,393) in Balneario Camboriu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,200 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 50,000 ден (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nassau costs B$7 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €650 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nha Trang costs 2,000,000 ₫ (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)