Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu, Brazil compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32156 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,755 (R$ 11,677) in Balneario Camboriu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,250 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$24,470 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (43 minutes ago)