Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu, Brazil compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31289 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu (Brazil) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,359 (R$ 7,538) in Balneario Camboriu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,300 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,365 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tegucigalpa costs L 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Greenville, South Carolina costs $1.30 (about 2 hours ago)