Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.802 USD / AUD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 41% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $6,360 (AU$7,933) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (6 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$17 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)