Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.763 USD / AUD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 44% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,396 (AU$7,071) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Ranchi costs ₨847 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €400 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tel Aviv costs 60 ₪ (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Santa Cruz, California costs $2,643 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €98 (about 1 hour ago)