Cost of living in Balıkesir, Turkey compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17707 USD / TRY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Balıkesir (Turkey) is 16% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,800 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,503 (8,489TL) in Balıkesir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Konya costs 37,500TL (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,365 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Fresno, California costs $0.95 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in La Plata costs ARS $320 (about 1 hour ago)