Cost of living in Balıkesir, Turkey compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26374 USD / TRY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Balıkesir (Turkey) is 26% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $470 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $346 (1,314TL) in Balıkesir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Haiphong costs 7,000,000 ₫ (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cochabamba costs $b14 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manama costs Dinar 181 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$50 (about 2 hours ago)