Cost of living in Balıkesir, Turkey compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28504 USD / TRY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balıkesir (Turkey) is 35% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $540 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $349 (1,225TL) in Balıkesir.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900 L£ (about 1 hour ago)