Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00007 USD / IDR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,900 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,837 (Rp 25,922,647) in Balikpapan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $908 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $13 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Lyon costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)