Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00007 USD / IDR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,800 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,731 (Rp 24,634,267) in Balikpapan.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $90 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$780 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Boise, Idaho costs $36 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (about 2 hours ago)