Cost of living in Baku, Azerbaijan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,163 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.588 USD / AZN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 19% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,700 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $2,192 (3,726 ман) in Baku.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 350,000 ₫ (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 700 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)