Cost of living in Baku, Azerbaijan vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 483 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.587 USD / AZN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 12% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,600 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,403 (2,392 ман) in Baku.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 18,000 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gurgaon costs ₨900,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)