Cost of living in Bakersfield, California, United States compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bakersfield, California (United States) is 39% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,215 in Bakersfield, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €19 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)