Cost of living in Bakersfield, California, United States compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2018.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bakersfield, California (United States) is 25% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,380 in Bakersfield, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,300 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 4,000 kr (38 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Addis Ababa costs 60 Birr (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Kelowna costs C$1.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 89 (about 1 hour ago)