Cost of living in Baia Mare, Romania compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25024 USD / RON
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baia Mare (Romania) is 8% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $980 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $898 (3,589 lei) in Baia Mare.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Carúpano costs Bs 1,800,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)