Cost of living in Bahawalpur, Pakistan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00956 USD / PKR *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bahawalpur (Pakistan) is 18% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,700 (₨387,069) in Bahawalpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boise, Idaho costs $300 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)