Cost of living in Baguio City, Philippines compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02002 USD / PHP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baguio City (Philippines) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $500 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $490 (Php24,473) in Baguio City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (29 minutes ago)